About Me

My photo
I make a tit of myself pretty much on a daily basis.

Thursday 5 August 2010

Hello readers,

Day Two of fringe rehearsals commenced today. And they were good. Not really much to say in regards to this, but to be honest, if you really care that much, read Ugly Ginger's blog. Although what I will say is this. Lunchtime was marvellous - Chris bought a cajun chicken baguette. I saw it. I liked it. I bought my own. I ate it. And boy, was I satisfied (it had cucumber on it and EVERYTHING). It's important to discuss food, as it is such a big part of my life (and most of your lives, I'd assume, considering you're still with us).

Anyway, considering that I am selling myself as an accurate reflection of the 'modern girl', I expect that I am required to discuss relationship related things. I'll quickly cover the grounds of my flatmates, as I talk about (and will be talking about) them often.

Mr Prickepants has been single for about a year. Nothing really much to elaborate on, to be honest.
Ugly Ginger has been with her boyfriend for nearly 2 years, and they are sickeningly happy. He recently moved down south and is doing a graphic design placement in London. Eurgh is all.
Petit Filou Bear was with her boyfriend for a year and a half before they split up, due to him being a cheating arsehole who didn't know how good he had it. She is now sleeping with someone on the side, fulfilling her slag potential. I am so proud.
Now, for myself! I have been single since April (please, no sympathy) after a serious relationship that lasted about a year.
Also, I would like to point out, there are NO MEN in Carlisle. Once the four of us move down to London, fingers crossed there will be some talent. I know for a fact there is some, I just have to find it.

Sorry for today's rubbish post - I am immensly tired and cannot summon up the strength to write anything of interest.

Much love bloggies, mwah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers