About Me

My photo
I make a tit of myself pretty much on a daily basis.

Sunday 10 October 2010

Lesbianism vs Photocopier

Good evening.

A few eventful things happened during Day Two of Lezzergate. I am struggling to push myself into having lezzer tendancies - it is quite a difficult thing. Two of my friends are a lesbian couple and they make it look very easy. I must discuss said plan with them as soon as possible, perhaps they could give me tips.

Anyway anyway, today my 'project' was put to the 'test'. Was standing in back office at work, photocopying labels. Phone rang. Woman wanted to order champagne. "Hang on a second madam, will transfer you to restaurant". Did. Carried on copying. Young 18 year old whom I have recently ended an arrangement with (let us call him Man Child - MC?) came into office. Asked me to make him a label for champagne. Agreed. Both standing in tense silence next to copier. Him standing very close to me. Was very tense. Belly making funny movements. Like something out of film I turned around to give him copied label and was face to chest. Very nice chest - remembered it from 'arrangement'. Looked up. MC looked down. Awkward, tense moment. Stood in silence for few seconds (possibly few mintues, hours, days... felt like too long anyway). Then MC thanked me and left office. Was left feeling not lezzer inclined in slightest, and in desperate need of a ride. Most unfortunate.

I am not cut out to be a lesbian. I will persevere though - must remember that I am off men as they are very silly things who either can't keep it in their pants or won't get it out of pants.

Perhaps me being lezzer will not help me through my pain, as am not so inclined. Maybe should take up a hobby - pottery or clay pigeon shooting. Most likely that neither will be a successful experience as don't like to stick hands in wet crap and cannot aim, as discovered on Wii Archery, or some other rubbish game.

Ah, well. I will keep trying to trick myself into fancying ladies. Helpful tips and tricks on a postcard, please.

Love you
Toodles xx

1 comment:

  1. That Sainsbury's diet looks good. My mother is on it... I am on Slimming World, as I am literally a mammoth. It is literally amazing. The fry up would have been allowed...and it could have been of a VERY large quantity. Even 7 portions. I love slimming world. I don't like that they don't have a special fitness thingy like the Sainsbury's one though. Hope you are well!x

    ReplyDelete

Followers